Call Us: 1-888-338-SIGN
A Few Things that Make Us Different:
– We specialize in unique finishes, stunning grind patterns & artistic style.
– We create digital renderings of your office sign concept so you can see it, revise it, and approve it before you buy it.
– We offer a variety of sizes, styles and materials for the tastes, locations and budgets of any business.
– Our building signs have high-end protective finishes to create the "WOW-Factor" and to ensure longevity.
See the Magic at Work...
Examples & Descriptions of Sign Styles
Of course there is overlap between many of these metal office signs (and even more obscure styles and materials that we can get into) but here is a quick description of our most common business sign styles:
- Flat Print: this option is just as it sounds; your company logo would be digitally printed in HD with UV-cured acrylic inks, perfectly onto the metal panel and covered with a glossy clear-coat.
- Relief Cut: this option basically leaves a void where the lettering/logo would be, showing your wall (or a back panel) behind it and casting a deep shadow around the inner edges.
- Raised Cut: this option would have your company logo and/or lettering cut out in pieces and raised off of the surface of a back panel, giving your singage some three-dimensional layering.
- Multi-Layer: this option can be similar to option #2 or #3, but with some combination of relief cuts, raised cuts, prints and back panel layers for a beefier, architectural look.
- Floating Letters: this option is similar to #3, but instead of a back panel the individual pieces are mounted directly to an indoor or outdoor wall of your building.
- LED Backlit: the backlighting works best with a relief cut logo and a colored acrylic back panel, which creates an illuminated, glowing effect with your logo (also available with indoor or outdoor building options.)